#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

      

1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?


Yes, I do it all the time. It has already perplexed me for a long time.


2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?


I procrastinate on my homework, study, report, even exercise.


3. What are some reasons for procrastination? 


Sometimes, I veg out when I should be working or studying. Even though I know I've got to complete my assignment before the deadline, I still waste time until its the last day to work on it.

I dont want to face the homework or final paper because Im afraid of failing.


4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?


Make a to-do list

Making a to-do list. I would stop wasting time on social media apps and concentrate on my study.


Focus on the first few steps

Don't put too much thought on finishing a task. Just set a small goal and work on it for 30 minutes. It can make me feel less pressure while doing it.


Choose enjoyable forms of exercise

Thinking about what types of activities I enjoy most and what I dont like about exercising. Take me for example, I found I like to go jogging in the evening.


🌤(photo by https://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-to-stop-procrastinating-when-things-feel-hard-or-scary/)


留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 Greetings

#2 The importance of body language